Victoria & Alfred Hotel
Situated in the heart of the V&A Waterfront, the hotel benefits directly from all the attractions this world-renowned, revitalised working port has to offer. Recently refurbished and extended accommodation, converted from the old warehouse, combine great character with luxury.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
Please note: these are inclusive in price unless otherwise stated.
- Pool: Please note the hotel does not have a pool.
- Gym: Complimentary transfers to near-by Virgin Active Gym with access for small charge.
Bars & Restaurants
- Contemporary OYO Restaurant, specialising in seafood, has one of the best views in Cape Town, looking out across the V&A Waterfront to Table Mountain.
Families will appreciate the convenience and value provided by this stylish hotel. Please note no swimming pool is available.
Looking after younger guests
Children’s TV channels
- Children are catered for at OYO.
- Bespoke Meals available on request.
Babysitting & Supervised activities
Babysitting: A professional agency provides childcare.
94 spacious rooms (36 – 42 square metres) located over 3 floors, with air-conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities and internet connection overlook either Table Mountain and the Harbour or the Piazza below.
- Up to one additional bed and cot can be placed in each room for children.
- Interconnecting rooms available on request for larger families
Rates from £134 per night per adult sharing, inclusive of Bed & Breakfast in a Piazza-facing Room (valid 01/05/12 – 31/08/12). Supplement of £24 for an upgraded Mountain Facing Room.
- Child under 2 years in a cot free of charge.
- Children aged 2 – 11 years charged approx £77.
- Children in their own room charged at adult rate.
Please enquire regarding Special Offers that may be available
Note: Please enquire for rates for different Room Types and Seasons and we will compile a detailed quotation for your stay.
The owners of the hotel are actively involved and committed to the community, donating funds to various charities and recruiting and training staff from the locality.