Vineyard Hotel & Spa
With over 200 years of history within its walls, this hotel is now renowned for its lovely setting and attentive hospitality. Excellent facilities on site include a state-of-the-art Health & Fitness centre, new Spa and indoor/outdoor swimming pools all with wonderful views.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
Please note: these are inclusive in price unless otherwise stated.
- Pool: Two heated swimming pools are provided including an indoor pool.
- Spa: The new Angsana Spa, situated along the banks of the Liesbeeck River, with treatments available at a charge.
- Gym: An extensive gym also provides one-to-one fitness training.
Bars & Restaurants
- Myoga Restaurant serves contemporary global fusion cuisine with views out to the gardens and mountains.
- The Square, a brasserie-styled restaurant with Sushi Bar is set in the centre of the hotel, with glass roof and tranquil green surrounds incorporating a waterfall.
- The Splash Café is a casual Health Bar situated next to the indoor swimming pool.
- The Garden Lounge and Patio serves a light lunch menu outside (weather permitting). During Summer, breakfast can also be taken on the Patio for a small supplement.
Extensive gardens and the rare option of an indoor pool make this an excellent choice for active families wishing to combine space and good value.
Looking after younger guests
- 6 acres of secure gardens, home to Herbert and Gloria the resident pair of Leopard tortoises (please note these do border a River so children should be accompanied).
- Children’s videos available on request.
- Children’s Menu available in the Restaurants.
- Bespoke Meals available on request.
Babysitting & Supervised activities
- Babysitting: Professional agency provides childcare.
83 Courtyard and 62 Mountain Facing Rooms are available in Standard and Deluxe (more spacious) categories, whilst River Deluxe, as their name suggests, have superb views over the Liesbeeck River. All 175 rooms have a patio or balcony, complimentary tea & coffee, mini-bar, satellite TV and high speed internet access. 16 Junior and 8 Luxury Suites also have a separate well appointed lounge whilst the Francois Suite also has a magnificent private patio. 5 stunning cottages have 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, dining and living room and fully equipped kitchen.
- An additional cot or bed can be placed in Standard and Deluxe Rooms.
- Those travelling with 2 children can opt for interconnecting rooms, a Suite or a Cottage.
Rates from £113 per night per adult sharing, inclusive of Bed & Breakfast in a Courtyard Facing Standard Room (valid 01/10/11 – 30/09/12). Rates do vary according to Season
- Child aged 0 – 2 years free of charge in a cot.
- Children aged 3 years and over will be subject to a charge of approx £73 per night.
- Children in their own room charged at adult rate.
Please enquire regarding Special Offers that may be available
Note: Please enquire for rates for different Room Types and Seasons and we will compile a detailed quotation for your stay.
The hotel supports a local charity for the homeless, U-TURN as well as JL Zwane, a centre where children can come after school to receive extra lessons.