The wonderful infinity pool leads the eye to the warm waters off the West of the island. Bright and comfortable accommodation is provided in thatched cottages, inspired in style by the local fishing boats, which nestle amongst extensive palm-groves blending with the wide sandy beach.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
Please note: these are inclusive in price unless otherwise stated.
- Pool: A stunning infinity pool incorporating jacuzzi, play areas and cosy resting places provides a central feature to the hotel.
- Watersports: Windsurfing, water-skiing, pedal-boats and kayaks as well as snorkelling and glass-bottomed boat trips.
- Land based Sports: Floodlit tennis courts, aerobics and yoga classes, badminton, bocci-ball, croquet, giant chess, mini-golf, table tennis and volleyball situated at the Hotel or Sugar Beach Resort. Preferential rates for the 18-hole Championship Ile aux Cerfs golf course at Le Touessrok are also offered.
- Sugar Club: Guests have complimentary access to the health and fitness centre at the Sugar Beach Resort including a gym and sauna, whilst hairdressing and salon treatments are available for a charge.
Bars & Restaurants
Please note a credit will be given to guests on Half-board not dining in the main restaurant in the evening which generally covers the cost of a main course.
- The Main restaurant, Thatches, is set under pavilions by the pool, serving breakfast and sumptuous themed buffets.
- Paul & Virginie restaurant, located by the beach and open for lunch and dinner, specialises in fresh fish, seafood grills and other barbecue items.
- Located at Sugar Beach Resort, the elegant Citronella’s Cafe serves light meals by the oceanside at lunchtime, whilst the finest Mediterranean cuisine is prepared in the evening.
- A special pizza delivery service by bicycle provides an excellent in-room dining option that will appeal to all ages from 2.30 – 5.30 pm!
- The Blue Bar is open from morning until late at night and plays host to evening entertainment.
As two standard rooms (interconnecting on request) make up your own cottage, the resort offers some of the most charming family accommodation on the island. Combined with access to an excellent range of facilities on site and at neighbouring Sugar Beach, a stay here will lead you well along the road to family bliss!
Looking after younger guests
Toys and facilities of the ‘Fun Kids Club’ available during opening hours (please see below).
- Children’s Menu available at the restaurants, ‘Fun Kids Club’ and by room service.
- Each early evening a children’s buffet is also served in the ‘Fun Kids Club’.
- Bespoke Meals available on request.
Babysitting & Supervised activities
- Babysitting: Provided at an additional cost by the hour or half day.
- Organised In-House Activities: The Mauritian themed ‘Fun Kids Club’, offering complimentary supervised activities for guests aged 2 – 11 years, is open from 9.30 am to 9.30 pm, with a short break before dinner. Please note children aged under 4 must be accompanied by a parent or babysitter after 7 pm and during the day if wearing a nappy.
All 246 rooms in thatched cottages, set amidst the lovely gardens, are air conditioned with mini bar and tea/coffee making facilities.
Standard rooms (25 square metres) share a thatched cottage with one other standard room whilst Superior Rooms (35 square metres) are situated in their own cottage and located nearer to the beach.
- Standard Rooms can accommodate up to one child under 18.
- Interconnecting standard rooms can also be requested for larger families (but not guaranteed).
- Superior Rooms can accommodate up to two children under 12 sharing
Rates from £86 per adult per night inclusive of Half-Board in a Standard Room (valid 01/10/11 – 30/09/12). Rates do vary according to season and minimum nights do apply.
- To be advised at time of enquiry
Note: Please enquire for rates for different Room Types and Seasons and we will compile a detailed quotation for your stay.