Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa
Inheriting its name from its stunning location in the foothills of this mountain range, the hotel is set in unique gardens overlooking the Ocean. A variety of room types offer sumptuous accommodation and when combined with outstanding service, this ensures a wonderful stay.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
Please note: these are inclusive in price unless otherwise stated.
- Pools: Two swimming pools, one with views over the Atlantic and another set into the rocks at the base of the Mountains.
- Spa: The world-class Sanctuary Spa, set in an underground grotto, even includes a brine float pool with piped under-water music! Massages can also be enjoyed overlooking the Ocean.Please note that the Spa will be closed for a complete refurb from 31/05/11-15/07/11. Reduced treatment menu is available in the comfort of your room or in the outdoor Gazebo (treatments available at a charge)
- Gym: Small gym available on site.
- Picnics: Picnic sites, trails and hammocks, to enable you to make the most of the 360 degrees views.
- Cinema: 16-seater Cinema showing adult and children’s films accompanied by drinks and snacks.
Bars & Restaurants
- The wonderful Azure restaurant serves the finest indigenous and international cuisine and incorporates a stunning terrace overlooking the Ocean.
- The 24 hour café is available for casual and relaxed dining, enjoying sweeping views of the Mountains
- The Leopard Bar & Lounge , where visitors and locals can enjoy personalised cocktails whilst listening to modern live entertainment, is quite simply one of the hippest places in town!
From age-appropriate toys placed in your room alongside a 14-seater cinema featuring children’s films to mountain-trail picnics and a landscaped rock pool, younger guests will be delighted by the facilities and attention to detail.
Looking after younger guests
- Selection of welcome gifts on arrival.
- Box of age appropriate toys in your room to be enjoyed for the duration of your stay!
- Children’s robe and cookies at night-time.
- Practical items such as play pens available.
- Children’s and even Babies’ Menus are available on Room Service and in the Restaurants.
- Bespoke meals on request.
Babysitting & Supervised activities
- Babysitting: Professional agency provides childcare, requiring a 3 hour minimum booking.
- Organised In-House Activities: Year-round, the hotel will provide suitable guides to take children on explorations of the nearby Mountain trails and tidal pools.
23 Mountain Facing and Luxury Rooms have balconies or terraces with views of the Twelve Apostles mountain range or partial sea views whilst the 9 Superior Sea Facing Rooms lead on to decks with a stunning Ocean outlook. All guest rooms and the 15 luxurious suites with separate sitting rooms have entertainment centres with DVD player and tea & coffee making facilities.
- Mountain Facing and Luxury Rooms can accommodate a child in a cot.
- Superior Sea Facing Rooms can accommodate up to 2 children under 12 or 1 child over 12 on a bed or sofa bed.
- Suites can accommodate up to 2 children under 12 or 1 child 12 or over on a bed or sofa bed. Several also inter-lead with guest rooms creating further space if required
Rates from £145 per night per adult sharing in a Classic Room, inclusive of Bed & Breakfast (valid 01/05/12 – 30/09/12). Supplement of £79 for an upgraded Superior Sea Facing Room.
- Children under 12 years are accommodated free of charge to include a complimentary breakfast.
- Children aged 12+ are charged at approximately £47 per night.
- Children in their own room charged at adult rate.
- Book 90 days in advance and receive 10% early booking discount. Valid till 19 Dec 12 (Book by 19 Sep 12)
- Pay 3 Stay 4 nights (Valid 06/01/12 – 19/12/12)
- Pay 2 Stay 3 nights (Valid 01/04/12 – 30/09/12)
Note: Please enquire for rates for different Room Types and Seasons and we will compile a detailed quotation for your stay.
The hotel supports Nazareth House and a number of other charities (please see ‘About Us’ for further details).