Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire
In the heart of Beverly Hills, only steps from renowned Rodeo Drive shops, this historic hotel blends tradition with trend with spectacular results. See-and-be-seen dining and glamorous events are balanced by quiet, personal comfort in the spa, pool and luxury guest rooms.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
- The beautiful Mediterranean-style pool and whirlpool provide an oasis of luxury and relaxation
- Overlooking the pool deck, the bi-level Fitness Center offers a wide range of cardiovascular equipment with individual televisions, an extensive variety of weight-training machines, and dumbbells.
- The Spa at the Beverly Wilshire offers a range of treatments.
Bars & Restaurants
- The Pool Bar & Cafe serves refreshing alternatives to the traditional poolside menu.
- The Blvd: Offering a chic destination in the heart of Beverly Hills with a distinctive restaurant, lounge and bar in addition to lively outdoor seating overlooking Rodeo Drive.
- CUT: A contemporary twist on the classic steakhouse, the menu offers an array of creative steak and seafood presentations, designed by chef Wolfgang Puck.
- Sidebar : A sophisticated, modern lounge adjacent to CUT
The hotel (surprisingly!) welcomes families and chidren (those under 18 share free) which makes this hotel ideal option to include in your itinerary, especially if you have teens interested in shopping and / or celebrity!
Looking after younger guests
- Welcome gifts and amenities are provided for younger guests and teens.
- Children’s Spa by the pool during certain months!
Children’s menus in the restaurants and through to In-Room Dining are available.
Babysitting & Supervised Activities
- Babysitting can be arranged in advance for a charge.
The hotel showcases 395 contemporary guest rooms including 137 suites, some opening on to balconies and many with spectacular views. These are located in two wings: the 10-storey Wilshire Wing is the original building whilst the 14-storey Beverly Wing just adjacent, connected by the central port cochere (courtyard entrance). Facilities in all rooms include plasma television, DVD and CD players and private bar.
- Moderate Room – En-suite lead in type room (385 square foot) with views of the Mediterranean pool or the porte cochère.
- Superior Room – As above but slightly larger (400 square foot).
- Deluxe Rooms – Located on the higher levels these rooms (400 square foot) offer balconies and views of the pool and courtyard.
- Premier Studio Suite – Located predominantly in the Wilshire Wing, these rooms (600 square foot) offer a spacious sitting area and feature views of Rodeo Drive or the porte cochere.
- One-Bedroom Beverly Suite – These suites with spacious lounge offer views of the Hollywood Hills, city skyline, pool or porte cochere.
- One-Bedroom Suite Wilshire Wing – These opulent suites showcase stunning views of Rodeo Drive or El Camino. The spacious living room and separate bedroom make them ideal for privacy and relaxation.
- Corner Beverly Suite – Located on the higher floors of the Beverly Wing, these opulent suites showcase stunning views of the city from a wraparound balcony.
- Rodeo Suite – These opulent suites showcase stunning views of Rodeo Drive with separate living room and bedroom.
- Veranda Suite – This unique studio suite features a private marble and wrought iron stairway entrance and is located on its own private floor on the highest level of the Wilshire Wing. A garden terrace, accessible by stairs only, offers stunning views of Rodeo Drive and the Hollywood Hills.
- Ambassador Suite – The privately accessed, one-of-a-kind Ambassador Suite commands views of Beverly Hills and Century City. Elegantly appointed, the suite provides a modern residential setting, featuring a furnished balcony and a luxurious master bedroom with a canopy bed.
- Governors Suite – The elegantly appointed Governors Suite offers a very spacious living and a dining area for six. This residential-style suite features magnificent views of the Hollywood Hills and Rodeo Drive.
- Presidential Suite – Located on the eighth floor of the original Wilshire Wing, this grand suite offers space and sweeping views of the Hollywood Hills.
- Penthouse Suite – This suite offers the largest guest room space in the city. Perfectly positioned on the top floor, it features floor-to-ceiling windows, high ceilings and a wrap-around balcony with sweeping views of downtown Los Angeles and the Hollywood Hills.
- All rooms at the hotel can accommodate children sharing with their parents with 2 x double beds.
- Some Suites include a sofa bed in the Sitting Room.
- The One-bedroom Beverly Suites can be configured as a two-bedroom suite with the addition of a connecting room.
Rates on application.