The Clement, Monterey
The new InterContinental The Clement is located adjacent to the world-renowned Aquarium in Monterey Bay, in the heart of John Steinbeck’s historic Cannery Row. Clean lines and fresh interiors are complimented by views over the Pacific where whales reside in season.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
- Energia Spa, offering five treatment rooms.
- State-of-the-art fitness center, providing the latest in fitness equipment.
- Outdoor heated lap pool and whirlpool.
- Sumptious lounge with sea views.
- Private boardwalk and pier which extends out over the Bay. Rectangular cut-outs in the floor of the pier provide peeks directly down to the teeming underwater world of the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary.
Bars & Restaurants
- The C Bar: Offering a large selection of tasty appetisers and an extensive selection of local wines plus a delectable Champagne menu featuring Champagnes from around the world.
- The C Restaurant: Featuring the finest fresh seafood, Angus beef, local organic produce and every seat offers panoramic views of Monterey Bay.
- The Library provides a private dining setting accommodating up to 50 people.
- The Reading Room offers an abundant selection of wines, cocktails and cordials, plus a wide variety of espresso drinks and desserts.
Whilst having a designer-edge, the hotel welcomes children of all ages. As it is located only a few steps from the famous Aquarium, it works very well as a stop over for a night or two!
Looking after younger guests
Children’s state of the art fitness equipment, climbing wall, flat screen TVs, video games, arts & crafts and enriching Monterey exploration materials are on offer at the VIP Kids Club.
Babysitting & Supervised Activities
- On-site VIP Kids Club with baby sitting services and organised activities for children aged 4 – 13 years (opening times subject to confirmation at time of booking enquiry). Please note this is a paid-for service.
- Babysitting available at an additional cost with advance notice (min 4 hours).
The hotel has 192 guestrooms & 16 suites featuring panoramic views of Monterey or Cannery Row, many with fireplaces and balconies.
- Standard Rooms – Spacious rooms with state of the art technology including a 37" plasma TV and media centre alongside coffee maker and mini-bar. Marble bathrooms feature soaking tub & separate shower and are supplied with bathrobes.
- Suites – spacious suites range from 60 to 79 sq.m (650 to 850 sf) with spectacular ocean views and private balconies offer the same facilities.
- Rooms can accommodate a cot or roll away bed.
- Interconnecting rooms are also available subject to request.
Rates on application