Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa
An elegant five-star resort, Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa is a haven of peace and tranquility in the South West. Sharing facilities with sister hotel, Le Paradis, creates a wide option of dining and recreation opportunities to enjoy.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
- Large swimming pool.
- Spa with 2 saunas, 2 hammams, 6 massage rooms and Ayurvedic area with 4 cabins and meditation deck. Also available are Aqua treatments area with 2 balneotherapy rooms and 2 hydro-massage rooms
- Hairdresser and beauty parlour (charge applicable).
- 2 fitness rooms (cardio & power training) and 2 hammams (men and women)
- Land Based Sports: Mountain-biking, bocciball, tennis (3 floodlit courts), table tennis, badminton, football and beach
- Watersports: Kayaks, pedal boats, glass-bottom boat, snorkelling and initiation to scuba diving in the swimming pool.
- Also available to guests, the following located at the Paradis Hotel & Golf Club: International golf course (18-hole Par 72), Paradis Golf Academy, the Golf du Château, the Tamarina Golf Estate & Beach Club as well as windsurfing, water-skiing, sailing, scuba diving, deep-sea fishing.
- All sports are free of charge, except: golf, scuba diving, deep-sea fishing,
mountain biking, golf and tennis balls, private coaching.
Bars & Restaurants
- L’Harmonie: Main restaurant, overlooking the sea and the swimming pool. International cuisine. Buffet style
- Saveurs des Iles: French gastronomy and Mauritian flavours. This restaurant is reserved for guests aged 12 and over.
- Il Gusto: Open 6 evenings a week.
- Le Morne Plage: Restaurant and bar. Right on the beach, this restaurant serves fresh seafood.
- Le Cabanon: A rustic beach bar with a traditional and refined atmosphere overlooking the sea.
- Le Mahogany Bar & Terrasse: A cosy and charming bar overlooking the beach.
- Le Martello: The Club at Dinarobin
The hotel welcomes childen of all ages and have a range of activities on offer for particularly under 12s.
Looking after younger guests
- There are teddy bears on the beds and miniature slippers in the bathroom while the mini-bars are stocked with goodies for children.
- A small-scale soccer field and a large timber jungle gym with a slide are some of many attractions that will delight children.
Children’s menus are available for al la carte dining or a wide buffet selection should keep younger guests happy.
Babysitting & Supervised Activities
- Mini club – Reserved for children aged 3 to 12, the mini-club is housed in a charming thatch-roofed pavilion. Inside a large room with a range of indoor games to suit different tastes and age groups is provided, alongside a TV room with customized armchairs. The qualified staff oversee a fun-packed programme that changes every day with a focus on creativity and discovery, taking the form of painting classes or crab hunting on the beach.
- A baby-sitting service is also available with supplement. Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance at the Reception.
- 126 Junior Suites are located within the 50 acres of tropical gardens in 51 Mauritian style villas of 2, 4 or 6 Suites. These feature a large bedroom with seating area, sumptuous bathroom with corner bath and shower and dressing area alongside a furnished outdoor terrace or balcony.
- 20 Beachfront Club Junior Suites have similar facilities but are located close to the beach and include membership of The Club at Dinarobin.
- 24 Beachfront Club Senior Suites boast an expansive bedroom, with delightful separate lounge and dining area, along with a huge, private, outdoor terrace or balcony ideal for al fresco dining. Membership to The Club at Dinarobin is included.
- For a superb family holiday in Mauritius, the Family Suites at Dinarobin have two large bedrooms, one caringly tailored to children. In addition to an open plan seating area and adult’s bedroom, there is one bedroom designed for children with twin beds and removable wooden protection bars, fun duvets, pillows and miniature welcome teddy bears. Two en suite bathrooms, one with mini-bathrobe and slippers, fun toilet seat, non-slip mats and step-up to the wash basin. Two outdoor terraces (terrace door from children’s room can be locked) are also a feature of the Suites with a maximum Room Occupancy of 2 adults and 3 children.
- The Beachfront Club Family Suites at Dinarobin are the ultimate in luxury, family accommodation on Mauritius, with a prime spot close to the beach and membership to The Club at Dinarobin.
Rates are available on request
- Children 5 and younger stay for free.
- Children ages 6-17 pay £52 half board supplement if sharing with their parents.
- Discounts available for children in their own rooms.
- 1 Child shares free on half board basis.The second child will pay a supplement of £61 per night.
(Valid 04/01/12 – 30/03/12 and 01/10/12 – 19/12/12)
During low season up to 2 children shares free provided the room is big enough.
- Up to 50% discount for children in their own room.
An Early Booking Offer
- 20% discount for bookings made by certain dates and for various periods, please enquire.
- Discounts of 10% are provided, please enquire.
- Book to stay in December 2011/2012 and receive 25% off your stay! Only valid until 28 Dec.
During the summer months (01/05/11-30/09/11) the Junior Suites & Club Junior Suites will exceptionally increase their maximum occupancy to 2 adults & 2 children, to assist with family bookings