Guests at Anahita, in the East, stay in chic ‘Residences’ with 2 or more bedrooms. A butler and chef are on call to prepare dinner should you not wish to dine at the gourmet restaurant or self cater whilst the Ernie Els Golf Course and Fitness centre offer excellent leisure facilities.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
- 2 spacious swimming pools including one with shelving entrance.
- Complimentary shuttle boat (approx 5 – 10 minutes) to the public island of Ile aux Cerfs with crystal clear water and delightful beaches to explore (please note the Lagoon off the beach can be cloudy)
- Four Seasons Golf Club: Designed by Ernie Els is an 18 hole, par 72 championship course with large fairways and 5 sets of tees and includes 6 stunning oceanfront holes. Use is for a charge and golfers can also take lessons at the Academy.
- 3 Tennis Courts with equipment provided free of charge by the Fitness Centre.
- Watersports: Including laser boats, windsurfing, waterskiing or pedalo included in your rate.
- Beauty Centre offering treatments such as a manicure or hair-styling. Massages are carried out in an open-air Champa or in your Residence, all for a charge.
Bars & Restaurants
- Origine: Refined cuisine in the evening, created and designed by international, award-winning two-star Michelin Chef, Jean-Pierre Vigato.
- Sugar: Serving coffees, pastries, pizzas and paninis for lunch.
- Beach Bar: Cooling drinks served by the pool and beach area.
- Golf Clubhouse: The restaurant offers panoramic views over the 18th hole and welcomes diners for breakfast and lunch.
- Dial a Chef: Choose from a selected menu of ingrediants and a private chef will come and cook ‘in-residence’ for you.
- Self Catering: Guests can order from the reasonably priced menu of supplies or shop in the Anahita Village.
The stylish Residences offer an ideal luxury retreat for families whilst the Children’s Club offers excellent facilities for guests from only 8 months. Please note that the lagoon directly off the beach is not suitable for swimming so a shuttle boat to an adjacent island is provided, but this may not be ideal for those travelling with young children.
Looking after younger guests
Children’s DVD’s, and satellite cartoon stations are available as well as the toys and games from the Children’s Club
- Prepare your own bespoke meals or your Residence Chef will gladly do this for you.
- Origine and Sugar also offer bespoke meals / half portions on request.
Babysitting & Supervised activities
- Our Space children’s club offers childcare provided by staff trained with UK qualifications for children age 8 months – 13 years. However, please note that the cost for children under 4 years is not included in your Residence rate. We recommend booking in advance for Peak Periods. An activity plan for 4 different age ranges is offered within the well equipped club and further afield making the most of the Resort facilities.
- Babysitting can be arranged for a charge.
Residences are located in 2 – 3 storey buildings, generally with a maximum of 6. They are available with 2 Bedrooms (1 King and 1 Twin), 2 Bedrooms with Den (Office / additional bedroom for young children) or 3 Bedrooms (with additional King). All Bedrooms are en-suite with satellite TV. New Golf villas opening in Spring 2009 will have up to 5 bedrooms.
All have a very well equipped kitchen for personal or chef use, sitting room area with satellite TV, dining area for up to 8 inside, guest cloakroom, plus generous outside terrace with dining area for 6, seating area and several loungers beside your personal salt water plunge pool. A variety of outlooks include Garden, Ocean and Golf Course views and Residences are priced accordingly.
- Up to 2 children / teens / adults can share a 2-Bedroom Residence whilst an additional 2 children under 10 can also share the sofa bed in the Den.
- A family of 6 with older children can also opt for a 3-Bedroom Residence.
2 Bedroom Residence from £373 for up to 4 persons (valid during low season) including breakfast and watersports.
- Residences based on a unit rate, not per person.
- Additional cost for children under 2 supplied free of charge.
Early Booking Specials
- Book 60 days prior to travel during Peak Season and receive a 20% discount (Minimum of 7 nights does apply) – please enquire for full details.
- Book 45 days prior to travel during Low/Shoulder/High season and receive 10% discount (Minimum of 6 nights does apply)
- Book a minimum of 7 nights in Low Season in a 1 bedroom Suite and receive a 2nd Suite on complimentary basis.
Pay Stay Special
Pay for 5/7 Nights and Stay 10/14 during high & shoulder season
Pay for 5/7/10 and Stay 7/10/14 during low season
- Complimentary Half board on the One bedroom residence category only.
- Complimentary unlimited golf plus buggy year-round
- Honeymooners receive 30% discount toghether with an in-room spa treatment, complimentary candlelit dinner and bottle of Champagne. Minimum 7 nights apply